| Helloooooo everybody. I'm using my cousin's laptop in malaysia. It's bloody hot and I've learnt that KL is jammed 24 hours a day. Chaotic. Hazy. Times like these I do appreciate the 'clean and green' little city I live in. Ah well. Rock On Singapore should be ending soon. Got an sms message from Viv, who said it was good. *crrrryyyy* ok. I will not go on anymore. :( Fraser's Hill on Monday morning. Home on Wednesday. Can't wait to get home. Oh my dad found his old classical guitar here in his house. It's about 30 years old, apparently!! Vintage! Haha if only it were a reputable brand it'd be worth quite a bit! it's "hofma" or something like that. Not worth a fart, I should think. My dad wants to go and repair it, it's missing a string, a couple tuning pegs and some other stuff. Haha if he does get it repaired I shall swap my classical guitar for it. It;s smaller, looks kinda old, and a little beat up. It's cute. ;P I miss Shaun. I miss everyone I could talk to so easily back in singapore - just a text message away. Not the case now. Wanna go homeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I'm such a whiny kid. Heh. |
Saturday, June 18, 2005
hello from malaysia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment